FOUNDATION BOARD AND DELEGATES
The foundation board consists of three to seven members who have the expertise required to make all strategic decisions, to lead the foundation, and to review all financial transactions.
- Ernst Hohl, president of the board
- Dr. Arthur Loepfe, former national councillor, Appenzell, vice-president of the board
- Richard Wälti, legal advisor (notary), Grüningen, board member
- Roland Inauen, Landammann AI, Appenzell, board member
- Yu Hao, curator, Urnäsch, board member
Our delegates are our esteemed partners and provide valuable support and advice regarding cultural matters, networking, and operative issues.
- Gildo Da Ros, Secretary General of the Department of National Economy of the Canton of St.Gallen
- Karin Jung, Head of the Department of Economic Affairs, Appenzell Ausserrhoden
- Ottilia Dörig-Heim, Head of the Department of Culture, Appenzell Innerrhoden